Your Ad Here

Monday, August 4, 2008

SCHOOL STARTS!

SCHOOL STARTS!

Early in the morning on Monday! Have to wake up and prepare to go school. Most of the classmates don't know where the lecture room Jenner 3 in, because never been there before, it is either in Queenstown or Dhoby Ghaut. Lucky my classmate Joey called and told me it is at Dhoby Ghaut, THANKS =) Then I sms Stephen and Travis to tell them, and I tried to call Dhoby Ghaut numbers.. TMD! 'We are closed, our operating hours is 8.30am to 7pm' my leature start at 9am, don't know to head towards Queenstown or Dhoby Ghaut. Because Stephen say many peoples thought at Queenstown so he going there first, if wrong then they will go to Dhoby Ghaut. PENG" I was like, going to school already SIAN, then having this kind of problem = SIAN + WTH. hahahaha.

Travis did not pick up calls from Stephen, neither he reply my sms. On my way to school, Pamela call me also, THANKS TOO. Saying that lecture held at Dhoby Ghaut, and ask me to spread around. After Stephen and me reach, then Travis call and knowing it is not at Queenstown, he said will be going to take MC =.="

Alright this term will be on Organizational Behaviour and Business Accounting & Finance. Today lecture quite ok =) and will have assignment for OB. The lecture end at 12pm, after that a group of us went to PS to have lunch at Yoshinoya! then after meal have a chat. Kenneth's seat is getting hot, so he suggest to go Esplanade to walk. So we took MRT to City Hall, then we did nothing there also =.="

Sitting on the sofa, see what I did..

Photobucket

View the beautiful ART in esplanade ;)

Photobucket

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP