Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Busy and have Fun!

I'm working on many different stuff. School work and assignment, LOL really having headache doing it. hahaha most of my time spend on attending classes, for this term I really is a good student, so far I'm late for once and miss class for once too, because that day fall sick =X OH, both module lecturer state their stand very clearly on the first day, Daniel Theyagu - Business Law and Thomas Leong - Principles of Marketing & Productions Management! Each of them have their own unique way of teaching. They really want the whole class listen to the lesson, both are strict on our punctuality and noise level in class xD

Ok good introduction on them, Overall they are good la, no harm =D Next I had learn to let go my game in Facebook, after I got hook on it for sometime then I realise I had waste so much time playing it, the First thing in the Morning after I wash up, First to do when I reach back home from school, and the Last to do before I go to bed. As everyone can see, it actually take up whole cycle of my 24hrs.

Finally I give up on the ranking that I'm actually focusing in. I was on the Top 2nd out of few thousand players. =D I'm happy on achieving such high ranking, but come to think of it, I can use the time to do more useful stuff.

Photobucket

There is no point holding onto something which is useless, learn how to accept new things which are more meaningful.

The tighter you clinch your fist, you can never have chance to get hold on better stuff.

Learn to Give before you Take.



I am so busy so busy, but I'm super duper hyper xD School, Blogshop, Push Cart, Girlfriend =X , My Group, Friends.. and more Businesses ^^ I'm enjoying everything in my life. Complain Less, it make your life better! =)

===========================================================================

People who want to earn more money with PPC programme, do add me in MSN Now!! ah_liang1987@hotmail.com My Group is growing.. Smiles!! =D

===========================================================================

Hey really SORRY to those who play my Tic Tac Toe on the previous post! You guys really can't even win a single game at all, TSK TSK those haven try before, go ahead and challenge it !! oh yeah, muahaha

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP