Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

26th belated xMas PARTY!!

Hi ya! last 2 week were busy preparing exam on BL & PMPM. In past 2 week, also do quite a few things. I receive my last 2 module result!! I got an A and an B.. wow i can't believe it. Because on that day of exam, I did not do very well. Oh my! Dec 25th is Christmas, but I having exam on Dec 26th =.=" so I cant really enjoy =X went to Ah Po house @ AMK. They having gathering there.. see we got Cute! Log cake ^^ we bought it at last min, those big 1 already sold out, so we get a few small 1 to combine =P









On 26th, Jane pass me a xMas card =D Thanks Alot!! After exam I am super duper hyper on Friday right after the paper on PMPM. wahaha not because of the paper is easy, is because finally the exam is OVER!! I can PLAY!! YEAH!! xD
Then on that night I went out with Baby. Had dinner at Cineleisure, at B1, we order a 'Couple Meal' hahas YUM~ nice food.








After meal we went 1 round in Herene, and came across a Strange Aunty, this Aunty just bounce onto us and pass us each a receipt to take part a lucky draw, whatever the prizes is belong to us. She told ask each person only can draw 1 time, because they got record down. Oh well, so I hold Baby's hand and go towards the counter. Wow we got $10 or $20 restaurant voucher (Can't remember =X) then the kuku Aunty appear. Giving reason, "my sister want to eat" it is very obvious she want the voucher. My Baby's was talking on phone with her friend, and counldn't care much and hand the voucher to that Aunty without looking at her. I am angry with that kuku Aunty, if need our help just say ma.. need to ACT meh? Tsk Tsk.

Ok don't let that Stranger spoil our mood. After that we go join Baby's group of good friends for a drinks! hahas they tried many different kind of cocktails and drinks, and also have chicken wings! to munchy~ =X In the middle Baby order a drink call WATERFALLS.. oh my, It is nice la!! and after drinking then we know it is high % in alcohol xD It is like a tall tower, that waiters light up a glass of alcohol and pour it down from the top of the tower. And Baby's have to drink the FLAMING WaterFalls from the bottom where it reaches with a strew. WOW O_0!








0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP