Your Ad Here

Friday, May 1, 2009

Star Trek sneak preview

On 24 April 2009. I was invited by OMY.SG to watch the sneak preview "STAR TREK". When we reached there, there were already a lot of invited guests; all were queuing to redeem the tickets.

After collecting the tickets, we need to deposit all camera, handphones and PDA with the counter for security purpose before we can go into the theatre.
The theatre was quite big and almost all the seats were taken up, the show started at around 9.10pm.

Let's talk about the movie. Well I can say that the sound effect was good ( so it makes a differences between watching at home and at theatre), as first I thought STAR TREK was all about fighting but after watching I realized it has a good storyline too. For overall rating, I would rate 4 out of 5 stars for "STAR TREK". Good sound effect, good storyline and is touching too!



1 Pair of movie tickets, watching with my Baby =D


Star Trek signature hand sign, Vulcan Salute.


CHEESE ^^.|V|

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP