Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Plans my weekend off.

Coming Sat & Sun are my off days ^^ Sat noon will go look for a new friend, Chris, he is a hair stylelist & Makeup Artisie. Going to let him to help me on my hair cut.
Will take pic and post it here after the cut. =)

After that will go for Movie with Baby ^^ and then will go to her relative house as usual. A gathering where my Baby can get to see her dearest Niece & Nephew. And sometime will have a few round of Mahjong with the adults =D
Will be staying there for a night, Sun noon will get back to Baby's house. Slack and rest, after dinner will go for a night swim with Baby^^

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP