Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Today my baobei gave me a morning call on 11.15am =X because i had to meet a customer at Woodlands control station, she getting a hello kitty necklace from my blogshop - http://anyhowbuy.blogspot.com/ hahas, after i wake up and wash up i cycle my way there to meet the customer. Alright after that i went to Civil Center, heading to the post office and collect my Driving Licence!!! that they posted to there. LOL Yeah^^x

I was so happy already, and i reach home my Da Sao passed me An Envelope, oH WOW its a cheque from GOOGLE INC. hahahas its a sum of SGD150.10 which i used a Advertisement programme call Google Adsense - Earn money from relevant ads on your website
Google AdSense matches ads to your site's content, and you earn money whenever your visitors click on them.

OK i going to cycle to Woodland Control station again @ 3.10pm , LOL cos meeting 2more customer, 1 getting a dress and another getting Couple KeyChain. YES, and i will go bank-in my cheque =D

OH YA! Today is one my friend's BIRTHDAY Wei Yang, its on a Leap Year.. only once in every 4years. LOL he is celebrating his 5th time of birthday in Life xD


Google green colour background cheque

Photobucket

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP