Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 20, 2008

LOL Cool, now Im not in Singapore! Ok Im at my Dear de relative house at Malacca, we just reach here 15min ago. Yesterday night I packed my stuff and today 1.15pm I asked my Dad to let me drive the car to my Dear house, after I reach my Dear house, my Dad switch over and drive, and going to HouGang with my Mum. At Dear house wait for my Dar's family members to get prepare, around 4pm we set off to Malacca, her Dad drove all the way here non stop, Cool. And now, Im writing this entry at her relative house.

We will be staying here overnight, and then tomorrow morning we will be heading to Genting. HOHOHO. Stay tune I will update about the Genting trip ASAP once Im back to Singapore.

I have something to share.. I got it from a Email, hahas funny.
But dear friends, Please keep a look out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP