Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY

Wish ALL Mother under the sun a HAPPY MOTHER's DAY
Celebration at ah ma house, a very beautiful and yummy cake ;D

Photobucket

And later at the evening time, I went out with my DarDar with her family to celebrate with her mummy.

Meal at 1 of the restaurant at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre

Photobucket

Photobucket


And YES YES, Finish my exam for my Communication Skill and Principle of Account and Fiance.
Weeeee! Hope Everyone gets good result ^^

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP