Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ray's Horoscope on 30 April 2008

Ray's Horoscope on 30 April 2008
The Bottom Line
Change is not always comfortable. Give yourself more time to get used to things.

In Detail
Change is inevitable in your life, but it is not always welcome. A new job, a new home, a new relationship or even just a new shiny gadget will affect your life in a much more complicated way than you were expecting. It is essential that you don't overreact to any discomfort you are feeling about this transition. Give yourself time to get used to things, and do not jump to the conclusion that you have made a huge mistake. There is no going back -- the only way is forward.

劉德華 - Everyone is No.1 (完整版) MV


愛華仔不止他唱的情歌好聽
他更唱出許多激發人生的歌
我很慶幸我是個沒有殘缺的人
但也常在人生的路上遇到許多瓶頸
更慶幸有華仔唱的這些歌勵志我不放棄
讓我一直努力

我愛的人~始終給我奮發的信心:)

My Loves One, Brothers, Friends
Let's move forward together in this road of Life and Goals!



Hi, after watching a nice MV by Andy Lau. Now I want to talk about the presentation I did in class today, Well done guys! all of us had done a good job. And the topic for our group is animals cruelty, and what I covered was Mars' funds deadly animal tests, even though there are more reliable human studies and not one of the tests is required by law.

While doing research on this, I had learn a lot, and after I share it with my classmates I got a good respond from them, hahas nice. And I decided to continue giving my support for the campaign, by the way I don't really eat Mars' chocolate bar, Oh well =D

The video below is to send message across to peoples what Mars' is doing, watch before your meal because it's a little bloody =)


Learn more at MarsCandyKills.com.


If you want to learn more about it, click Here

xmas_mnm.gif

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP