Your Ad Here

Monday, September 22, 2008

ON 13th September Night, My 21st BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

THANKS ALL FOR COMING! I still have more pictures with Travis!!! hahas about those presents. And Albert is not in the picture because he left after awhile, PS I never play a good host.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

First My Family ^^my DaSao, nephew, Mama, Niece, AhMa (Papa, Elder Bro, 2nd Bro was out.)
Photobucket

My Sweet Baby =P
Photobucket

My Buddy, Tommy.
Photobucket

Secondary School mates, AhBoy, JingWen, Jonhnson, HuiKeng, Joanne.
Photobucket

ITE mates, Eric, FongYee SKY, CongKia, Johnson.
Photobucket

The 3THREE of us =.=
Photobucket

MDIS classmates, Stephen, Travis, Shirley, Joey, Jane, HuiYing.
Photobucket

Brothers!! Travis, Cash, Sky.
Photobucket

Couple, Me with Baby, HuiYing and her BF ^^
Photobucket

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP