Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Super hyper!!

Holidays for 4 days!!!

wahaha! finish all my exam le, and expecting good result =X hoh0 yesterday after Business Accounting. I Super duper active and higH! hahas because can relax a bit le. After the exam the usual 3 of us, went to Bugis to have lunch, a noodles house beside Bugis' streets. Introduce by Travis.
After that we went for Lan Gaming @_@ for 5 hours!! pengzz Travis fall asleep in the middle of the game, wahaha! very funny =X because he did not sleep in previous night.

=====================================================================================
=====================================================================================

THANKS ALL FOR COMING MY 21st BIRTHDAY PARTY !!

really had a great time with my current mates and old mates, LOL. current classmates also having exam and able to spare time coming to my celebration. And those old mates make themselves free and come over my place. HAHAs THANKS ALL for coming together, for the presents =DD

I haven get to upload the actual day post due to preparing my exam, And now Hor have to wait for friends to send me those pictures then can post =X
PS x_X


This is from my BabyDear, wahaha =D
Photobucket

This is my new hair's colours, and hair style for the back.
Photobucket

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP