Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look at this!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I receive my 2nd cheque from Google. Thanks Google, thanks Albert, he's the one that introduce me this. It is easy to use, just need to sign up and wait for Google Team to review your blog or web site. And get html code, paste it into your template. It's Done! hahas after that you can log on to check how much you earn daily. =)

How's Google Adsense works ?
It call PPC or CPC, for publisher is Pay Per Click, for advertiser is Cost Per Click.
Mean if people visit yours site, and they find the advertisement link interesting, when they click on it, you get paid. Inside account accumulated to $100 and you are able to cash out.

Well I always tell people, "It is not a lot of money, but it is extra income =)" And normally just do what you love to do, by blogging, you earning money also. 1 stone kill 2 birds ^^ What's more, it is Free to sign up!

=====================================================================================
=====================================================================================

By the way, I'm waiting for my Nuffnang cheque to arrive my mail box =D hOhO! will post it upon receiving it. Those using any Ads program, keep it up, if the amount is below your expectation, do more blog hop and find out how the Pro blogger is earning easy $1k and above. Jia You!!

2 comments:

Khyle Dean November 1, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

What exactly did you have to do to get this check in the mail? This looks really interesting to me. If you read this comment, please send me one on my blog of how to do this. Thanks.

Dinesh Sameera November 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

How did you earn that much? Do you have any secrets. Please tell me.
My blog address is
http://feelher.blogspot.com

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP