Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Was busy with project, working on Leadership. Max 2 person in a group, Travis and me choose to studies on Lee Kuan Yew as a good example of Charismatic leader. For the last 2 weeks, we went to Bugis's Library several times. And got some Definition of leadership and information of Lee, K.Y. reading so many books on him, truly enlighten me of Singapore history, and what he had done for Singapore.

well, today was 98% done on the project, left 1 cover page =X because need to print a Coloured cover page. Ok, today class end 11.30am, Stephen, Travis & Me already plan to go Bugis to watch movie, we had lunch in school then took Taxi to Bugis Junction. Reach there brought the tickets on "Max Payne"

COOL tickets
Photobucket

We catching the 12.50pm show, still left some time and we went 1 round in the arcade then go back to the cinema waiting area, Travis bought a Medium pop-corn, OMG he can almost finish up the whole container x_X faint* after eating he told us he is very full =O
Oh my, it was a 100mins show, for more then 50min I am feeling to fall asleep. It's has COOL character >> Army's Angel or what shit Angel la. and peoples taking COOL drugs. Well it not worth the money watching this show On Weekend =P

Ok movie over, went to play arcade again, the basketball machines is hot, is fun for 3 persons throwing the balls in 1 machine. LOL =X then I alone walk over to the Toy Crane machine and take a look at the people playing. I saw 1 machine with a pretty high chance of getting the toy from it. Well inserted 2 token ($1) trying my luck, hahaha to my surprise! I watching the crane dragging the toy to the winning place and drop it..! OMG hahas stun for a while o.o" and afterward feel so HAPPY like a child =P LMAO

This Mickey Mouse is the one I got it using $1 !! =P will be giving it to my Baby ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket

I grab the toy out from the exit, then went back to show them what I had got using $1 !!! wahaha! after few rounds of basketball, we went to play Lan Gaming lo. Always not fair, they 2 VS me 1 =(~! LOL because they say I very Pro, faint*

Stephen can't stay out too late, as he still have 20% of project haven complete. Poor thing doing it alone. Well Travis offer a helping hand to him, and I helped a bit too. hahas

HOHO, Friday is my last day of school for this term liao. Next week is study's week, following week is EXAM!! HUH!? So fast lo =P

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP