Your Ad Here

Monday, July 14, 2008

HK Bday party

Happy 21st Birthday to Hui Keng!!

WaO it was a thumb up party! My gf and I was in the party ^^ yeaH. we reach there around 5pm+ it was abit early. I saw so many friends which had been years never see each other already. Cool, miss them =X

There are pictures I going to share..

See the beautiful Bday Ger on the Left Hui Keng, on the right Joanne.
Jo ps never blog about yours party. But it was equally Good =D

Photobucket

Very Yummy cake =X

Photobucket

My Baby and Me in the house!

Photobucket

Preparing to take picture ^^x

Photobucket

Wee Secondary group photo~

Photobucket

Yum Yum! Buffet and BBQ

Photobucket

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP