Your Ad Here

Monday, July 7, 2008

Holidays

yyyyyyyeeaH^^! its my holidays already! Before this I take my Marketing paper on Monday, I know I didn't do well, I'm very disappointed, that actual day I reach home and slept for the whole afternoon, so tired. Alright after 1 day rest, I need to prepare for next Management exam on Friday, so I had been doing revision until that Friday.

After the last exam on Friday.. I walk out the examination room.. wOoHOO! feel like jumping. Hahaha not that I did very well, but just alright only, and it is the feeling of a rock remove from the heart. LOL then with classmates we went to Marina Square, to have lunch and play video games. That's Fun =X

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP