Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I hurt my foot

Aww! I hurt my right foot 2weeks ago x.X was thinking it will slowly heal by itself. But I still feel the pain after so many days pass. In the end went to look for Master in Gim Moh, he give my foot a few rubs.. xO WahHhh really painful. And he help me bandage my foot with chinese medical herb. Lucky my Baby accompany me there =D if not I also don't dare to go in, LOL

Wah Lao eh! see what see =.= LoL
Photobucket

My pig leg and my Baby beautiful leg =X
Photobucket

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP