Your Ad Here

Friday, April 4, 2008

Beside playing Warbook, now I'm playing this online game call Viwawa, the first time I come in contact with Viwawa was because of mahjong game which call Wahjong in it but I still prefer playing Live mahjong with money =X so I don't really play Wahjong, after that i get to play others games, Stwack and Match It, that really make your brain works, 1 makes you think of how to attack or block, another makes you to have better memoris, hahas cool. And the next thing is you can doll up your charatar which is your Wawa, earning gold while you playing and use gold to edit your Wawa or even buy 'item' for some of the games.

If your Wawa is attractive or cute, others will vote for it, Cool HaR. I invited some friends to the game and I got 500gold each for refer them in, LOL Just nice I need gold to buy 'item' which is some skills I need for Stwack. Mostly is Singaporean playing, and Viwawa just expand to Malaysian, I met some nice people and added as 'Friends' in game =)

Here's the website http://www.viwawa.com/

if you decided to play, get any of your friend to send you an invitation, don't let the 500gold go to waste xD LOL, or can even look for me. Hahaha!
And then you can invite your friends in to play with you too! WHY PLAY ALONE?!?! ^^

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP