Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello guys, here a remainder, tell this to your parents and grandparents. If a stranger called your house phone, the voice do not sound like local and saying this "Your child is with me", (and shouting come from the back "don't beat me! don't beat me!") then that guy continue, your child is with me better pay me money or you will regret.

Above is just an example of phone conversation. At this point of time, clam down and listen carefully to the voice that crying for mercy, is that really voice of your child ?? DO NOT transfer any money to stranger, be firm and check is your kids safe in the school or contactable.

Such case is happening in Singapore, but I don't see any news of it in the papers. I did hear it from radio, it's quite funny when I hear it. Because the mother of the girl knew that her child don't know how to speak mandarin, and the stranger played a voice record that sound like little girl, "Ma Ma, Ma Ma, JIU JIU WO!" << in mandarin. The mother knew it straight away, and told the caller "my child Don't speak mandarin"

HAHAS give it a laugh!! It's a good try but rather stupid scam. They will use lots of matters to cheat you, so just be careful and..
**Just Remember, NOT to believe any caller claim your child is with them.

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP