Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last Wednesday 23 April, I meet my army friends out for dinner. We have a gathering at Plaza Sing. A total of 7 peoples have a nice chat during the meal. After the dinner we went to play pool, we had fun challenging each other. hahas

As for today after school I had lunch with the usual 3 of us, Traris, Teck Leong and Me, and I don't know why there's always 3 of us only, maybe we are old already as 3 of us is over 20, compare to the rest of the classmates, most of them are just fresh finished their Secondary School which age 16-18. LOL Then we chat until 4pm, we decide to go when the seats is really getting hot =X

Teck Leong and me had to take MRT back home as for Traris is just staying nearby. After that I plan to meet a army friend after my dinner, but when I'm on MRT going towards Woodlands he called me and ask me to accompany him to SSDC, the driving center at Yio Chu Kang. He going there to book his bike lesson. After that we went back to woodlands then sit down at Starbuck and had a chat. So until 7pm then I reach home, and type an email to my Dar, because they went to Melacca in the afternoon. Dar will check email when she is free =)

Alright tomorrow I'm doing group presentation in front of everybody, and I'm really excited. 'Breathe in and out' =O going to give it a shot! hahas Ok, I'm turning in early, so that will have more energy. LOL guys Jia YOU!! and rest well too =D

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP