Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 19, 2008

YeaH, I had been school in MDIS for 2weeks already. Cool, after my ITE in Electronic I went to National Service. And after completed NS I continue my studies in MDIS, Diploma in Business Management. I made a Full payment for almost 6k for the fees. Oh god, I MUST get my Cert. no matter how hard it is, JIA YOU! I just have to study Smart =X Today is Sat, still need to go to school for the Learning and Presentation skill workshop. hahas teaching us how to study Smart but not HARD, wOw =O

hahas, by the way my whole course is total of 11months, so yea have to put in some effort to get the Cert. I have lots of classmates =.= and I had click with some of the guys already ^^ hope to get to know everyone within this period of course time.
Alright it is just the beginning for me, still can cope with all the new stuff.

0 comments:

-About ME

DreamStage
Singapore

Name: Ray Tan, Age: 24, DOB: 14/09/1987, Diploma of Business Management.

ADD ME ah_liang1987@hotmail.com IN: MSN, E-Mail, Facebook, Friendster.

My Baby Bear
Lovely together for 5 years, still counting..

-Chats

-Community


  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP